Today, 6/16/16, was a very busy day using the Daily Options Trading Strategy (DOTS). Here is the list of trades made and closed out already.
550. Thursday, 6/16/16. TSLA at 9:41 am EST. 0.70 STC order above price paid/contract. July 215.00 calls. Paid 9.85 per contract.
551. Thursday, 6/16/16. BA at 9:51 am EST. 0.25 STC order above price paid/contract. July 130.00 calls. Paid 2.35 per contract.
552. Thursday, 6/16/16. FIT at 9:57 am EST. Original STC at 0.15 (Sold at break-even). July 13.00 calls. Paid 0.75 per contract.
553. Thursday, 6/16/16. FB at 10:04 am EST. 0.30 STC order above price paid/contract. July 115.00 calls. Paid 2.55 per contract.
554. Thursday, 6/16/16. BABA at 10:06 am EST. 0.30 STC order above price paid/contract. July 75.00 calls. Paid 3.50 per contract.
555. Thursday, 6/16/16. BIDU at 11:01 am EST. 0.60 STC order above price paid/contract. July 165.00 puts. Paid 7.00 per contract.
Here is the link to my Daily Trade Log using the DOTS: http://kevinmobrien.com/?page_id=480
This strategy works great in up or down markets, but actually prefer the markets to open down, as this presents more call buying opportunities. Overall, 5 call trades and one put trade so far…
The subscription service provides all of these trades in real-time, using Skype and Chatzy simultaneously, providing you with the ticker symbol, expiration date, STC (sell-to-close price above what is paid per contract) in advance of each trade, and when the position is closed out and at what price. The subscription also includes access to the Trading Forum, where I post my Weekly and Earnings trades, along with some long-term trades.
If you have any questions, you can e-mail me anytime at: email@example.com